For contact details see our Contact us page.
These terms and conditions set out the full extent of any agreement between you and Bibliagora. By placing an order with us you agree to be bound by Bibliagora’s terms and conditions set out below.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Bibliagora is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer or publisher. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Contract for the Supply of Goods
- Bibliagora is a trading name of SNBC Group, 3rd Floor 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH, United Kingdom and its principal aim is to supply Greek books and educational material to customers worldwide.
- No contract for the supply of goods will subsist unless and until an email is sent by Bibliagora to you confirming that your order has been completed (dispatched) (this does not include our order receipt email). This confirmation email amounts to an acceptance by Bibliagora and is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the email.
- Bibliagora is free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance.
- Items sold through Bibliagora may be fulfilled by other SNBC Group’s partner, associate and affiliate, based on stock availability. This will be confirmed on the dispatch email.
- Bibliagora accepts payment by credit or debit cards, internal credit, account funds, loyalty points and coupons.
- Your card will be charged within 24 hours from ordering, since stock is strictly controlled, reserved for you. In case of unexpected stock shortages or defective material, a full refund will be authorised immediately without delays and you will be notified accordingly.
- Refund requests on unused credit cannot be accepted if you’ve used some of your deposited funds to pay for a discounted order. However, your deposit can be refundable if you have not paid for any discounted orders.
- All prices listed on the site include taxes (where appropriate).
- Minimum Spend per order is currently set at
- In the case where a product is out of stock at Bibliagora and at our suppliers, you will be notified by email of the expected delivery date.
- Product availability is subject to change without notice..
- If a title has not yet been released by the publisher or supplier, you can pre-order it and we will hold your order for dispatch when the item has been released.
Delivery Options & Rates
At the moment Bibliagora-USA.com delivers to customers in the US only. For other countries & regions please please refer to your nearest Bibliagora.
FREE US shipping on all orders over $169
|Country||Order Total ($)||Vol. Weight (kg)||Cost ($)||Delivery Speed (estimated)|
|United States||over 169||Unlimited||FREE||14 to 28 Days|
|United States||between 99 – 168.99||Unlimited||14.95||14 to 28 Days|
- Delivery items typically arrive within a couple of weeks. Please allow a couple of days days after the Estimated Delivery Time before enquiring about lost or missing items.
- Please allow additional time for your orders to arrive over bank holidays. We suggest allowing an additional 2-3 days for your packages to arrive to allow for delays within the mail.
- It is up to you to make sure that your address details are entered correctly and accurately. We cannot be responsible for delivery problems caused by inadequate address details.
- Please note: We cannot deliver to a PO Box.
- Where you have already received the goods, you may cancel your order any time up to seven days after receiving the delivery. Goods are to be returned to us unopened. Bibliagora will then refund you the purchase price of the goods.
- Bibliagora will not be liable for delivery costs if an item is returned unwanted.
- What is most important to us is that shopping with Bibliagora is a simple, “hassle-free”, process.
- We are happy to accept returns of unwanted, defective or damaged items.
- Please return any item wrapped securely to prevent damage, and include a note of the problem experienced and your original invoice.
- We will reimburse postage costs for defective items. We will not reimburse postage costs for simply unwanted items.
- If a Greek book is no longer obtainable, we will refund your account.
- We check returned items and reserve the right to return any item to you at your expense if it is not defective/damaged.
- Bibliagora retains a certain level of information about our customers in order that we can process orders you place with us and provide you with a convenient service when you return to our site.
- The information you provide when registering will not be sold, lent or otherwise disseminated beyond Bibliagora and the resources required to fulfil your order, and we make every effort to secure any data we hold.
- Credit and Debit card details are entered into a secure server using SSL technology, which is provided by Stripe or Paypal. Any of credit card processing company that you might choose, securely process your credit and debit card information and guarantee all transactions.
- We adhere to the Data Protection Principles therein which in summary require that data shall be:
- Fairly and lawfully processed.
- Processed for limited purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Not kept longer than necessary.
- Processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights.
- Not transferred to other companies without your consent and adequate protection.
- All the content on this site is protected by International Copyright Laws.
- No part of this site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, redistributed, modified, displayed or performed without prior written consent from Bibliagora.
- This site is provided as a Shopping Resource by Bibliagora . The site is provided on an “as is” basis. Bibliagora makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the provision of information or service on or by this site.
- Bibliagora will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information contained within it.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this site, disclaimers, and terms and conditions at any time.
Modification of Terms
- Bibliagora reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective from the date of posting on the Bibliagora-USA.com website.
- Our site is continually evolving as we try to provide a better service for our customers.
- If you have questions regarding the products and services provided to you by Bibliagora please contact us.
UPDATED: APRIL 12, 2020